Opening Reception December 4, 6-9 PM
If gift cards, on-line shopping, malls, and mass production have lost their charm, then Gallery 200 is place for you. This is the year to shop local. For December, Gallery 200 brings you small and artistic pieces, gorgeous and unique, designed to please you and your wallet. if you are one of those “one for her, oh OK, one for me” shoppers, Gallery 200 is the place to shop! From glass to jewelry to knit and fiber ware to ceramics, our gallery.
- First Star Art by jrr & jammer: Whimsical Art: stocking stuffers, puppets, totes, greeting cards, gift tags, more!
- Marge Hall: Small Surprises!
- Andy! Kozlowski: Unique Jewelry with wire wrapping, natural stones, beaded jewelry, and chain mail, ornaments, candle holders, metal wall art, and his ever popular mandala coloring books,
- Sandy McLain and Bill Hochmuth: Glass holiday plates, ornaments, home accessory items, wood pens, bottle stoppers, elegant small bowls.
- Heide Morris: Knit wear, ankle warmers, hand warmers and headbands, ceramic pieces, beaded utensils.
- Britta Renwick: One of a kind jewelry pieces, colorful and warm hand sewn fashion statement wrist warmers.
- Sue Tripp: Fun and Functional Fused Glass Art, including small dishes, jewelry, dreamcatchers, and more.
SMALL GIFTS OF ART is on display for the entire month of December!