Opening Reception Friday, December 2, 2016 from 6-9 PM
If gift cards, on-line shopping, malls, and mass production have lost their charm, then Gallery 200 is place for you. This is the year to shop local. For December, Gallery 200 brings you small and artistic pieces, gorgeous and unique, designed to please you and your wallet. if you are one of those “one for her, oh OK, one for me” shoppers, Gallery 200 is the place to shop!
Join us at the opening reception – meet the artists and enjoy refreshments!
- First Star Art by jrr & jammer – Whimsical Art: stocking stuffers, puppets, totes, greeting cards, gift tags, more!
- Marge Hall – ornaments, knitted scarves and jewelry
- Kathi Kuchler – Jewelry, prints and felted scarves
- Judith Horsley – Fun framed photography
- Sharon Malec – Fiber Artist with quilting, felting, crochet, spinning and weaving
- Heide Morris – Knit wear, ankle warmers, hand warmers and headbands, ceramic pieces, beaded utensils.
- Britta Renwick – One of a kind .jewelry, photography, mixed media and wine cork key chains
- Mike Smith: Photography
- Starla Snead – Newest gallery artist with delightful calligraphy, engraving, and passion stones
- Sue Tripp – Fun and Functional Fused Glass Art, including small dishes, jewelry, dreamcatchers, and ornaments.
- Earl Weber – Wood pieces that will add style to any decor
SMALL GIFTS OF ART is on display for the entire month of December!