Please Join Us
Opening Reception: Friday, December 6
from 6-9 PM
If gift cards, on-line shopping, malls, and mass production have lost their charm, then Gallery 200 is place for you. This is the year to shop local. For December, Gallery 200 brings you small and artistic pieces, gorgeous and unique, designed to please you and your wallet. if you are one of those “one for her, oh OK, one for me” shoppers, Gallery 200 is the place to shop!
Join us at the opening reception – meet the artists and enjoy refreshments!
- Margaret Bucholz –
- Marge Hall – ornaments, knitted scarves and jewelry
- Lou Jacobson –
- Kathi Kuchler – Jewelry, prints and felted scarves
- Britta Renwick – One of a kind jewelry, photography, mixed media and wine cork key chains
- Sue Tripp – Fun and Functional Fused Glass Art, including small dishes, jewelry, garden stakes and dreamcatchers
- Marita Valdizan – Wire Crochet Ornaments and Jewelry
SMALL GIFTS OF ART is on display for the entire month of December!